maandag 6 februari 2012

LE INIT LIVE Episode 33: De Ontkenningsfase

Originele Uitzenddata: 5 en 12 Februari 2012



Tracklist:

Waardeloos – Nee!
De Hardheid – Oh Nee
Canestorto – No Politica No
Gogol Bordello – Oh No



The No Smoking Orchestra – Dobrilla
Xutos e Pontapés – Não sou o unico
Street Dogs – Don’t preach to me

Led Zeppelin – I Can’t Quit You Baby
The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry
The Stranglers – No More Heroes

Cerebral Ballzy – Don’t Tell Me What To Do
Suicidal Tendencies – No Fuck’n problem
The Ramones – I Don’t Care (Demo)

Millencollin – No Sigar
The Adicts – I’m Not Scared Of You
Bonaparte – I Can’t Dance

Wovenhand – Not one stone
The White Stripes – The Denial Twist

BARTJAN DE RAARABILLYMAN
Charlie Feathers - I Can't Hardly Stand It
Reverend Peyton's Big Dam Band - Can't Pay The Bill
Mountain Sprout - Screw The Gov't

Dio – Don’t talk to strangers

Van Der Grinten - De Nepbel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten